- 3 commissioners suspended for improper dressing in Ebonyi
- CBN issues two new merchant bank licences
- Ekiti PDP accuses ACN of attacking members
- Daniel eulogises HID Awolowo at 97
- Jonathan hails Koroma's re-election
- Collapsed man: Edo dep gov threatens Airhiavbere
- Communal clash: Police arrest gang leader, 12 others in Nasarawa
- Corruption: There ‘ll be no sacred cow - Jonathan
- Amosun’s wife tasks students on reading culture
- Flooding: Dangote committee sets N50bn target
- Adamawa LG election conducted peacefully
- 1999 Constitution: Women group calls for amendment to gender-biased provisions
Your condition II
Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. for you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory” (Colossians 3: 1-3).
If you seek those things that are above, no matter the situation you are in, it will not break your joy because the Bible says in John 14:27 - “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid”.
The peace that God gives is put for all good. Everything about it is good - not the kind of peace that will leave you in the face of trouble. While the one the world gives is time bound.
In this difficult time, Jesus is our hope and if Jesus is your hope, let your mind rise and seek the things that are above so that you will be comforted under the present situation - no matter what the situation may be. When you seek things that are above, you will not base faith on your improvement after prayer. If you pray for bread and you do not have bread after prayer, that does not mean you don’t have faith as a Christian. Jesus knows the best. The bread may not be.Share