- 3 commissioners suspended for improper dressing in Ebonyi
- CBN issues two new merchant bank licences
- Ekiti PDP accuses ACN of attacking members
- Daniel eulogises HID Awolowo at 97
- Jonathan hails Koroma's re-election
- Collapsed man: Edo dep gov threatens Airhiavbere
- Communal clash: Police arrest gang leader, 12 others in Nasarawa
- Corruption: There ‘ll be no sacred cow - Jonathan
- Amosun’s wife tasks students on reading culture
- Flooding: Dangote committee sets N50bn target
- Adamawa LG election conducted peacefully
- 1999 Constitution: Women group calls for amendment to gender-biased provisions
In a reaction to the publisher of Danfo Express’s recent press release daring CB to drag him to court over the controversial gay/illuminati story published by Jatto weeks ago, the Areafada described the publisher as someone who is searching for his feet, that he now wonders if he has to keep responding to every desperate comment Jatto makes.
“You don’t look for fame, fame looks for you and you don’t rubbish someone else because you crave for fame.
“I would have preferred not to have anything to do with that guy at all. I think I know what he’s looking for, and my disappointment has always been that people can no longer be creative to achieve what they want to achieve on their own.
“So, as for Jatto, I’d rather not talk about him, let’s wait for the outcome of the case,” he told R.
Jatto had recently dared CB by saying that he would prefer to meet him in court.
He said he found it “laughable that CB is subtly backtracking now”.
“He knows I have the tape, I told him when he asked me, and if he had asked to listen to it then, I wouldn’t have minded playing it to him.
“As it is now, I am not interested in playing it to him at any kangaroo press conference. CB believes so much in suing people. We all know he has sued a national daily and now he wants to sue me too, so I’ll just say he should go ahead, we will meet in court.”
Jatto added that; “I like men who stick by their words, which he hasn’t done. When the tape is played in court and I’m vindicated, I will press charges because he has caused me considerable embarrassment.
“It is too late for him now to start asking me to bring the tape to a press conference”.Share