- 3 commissioners suspended for improper dressing in Ebonyi
- CBN issues two new merchant bank licences
- Ekiti PDP accuses ACN of attacking members
- Daniel eulogises HID Awolowo at 97
- Jonathan hails Koroma's re-election
- Collapsed man: Edo dep gov threatens Airhiavbere
- Communal clash: Police arrest gang leader, 12 others in Nasarawa
- Corruption: There ‘ll be no sacred cow - Jonathan
- Amosun’s wife tasks students on reading culture
- Flooding: Dangote committee sets N50bn target
- Adamawa LG election conducted peacefully
- 1999 Constitution: Women group calls for amendment to gender-biased provisions
THE Oyo State chapter of Entertainment Writers Association of Nigeria (EWAN) has congratulated Tungba/Gospel crooner, Yinka Ayefele, on his investiture by the Federal Government asa Member of the Order of Niger (MON). The national honour was conferred on him in Abuja on Thursday.
A release signed by the Chairman and Secretary of the association, Messers David Ajiboye and Kunle Bakare respectively, rejoice with the artiste, while equally urging him to see the award as a call to service.
"We congratulate you on your well-deserved honour. We want you to see it as a national call to service. This recognition is a confirmation of your hard work and diligence. We hope you'll use the opportunity to change the course of the entertainment industry", the release added.
Meanwhile, the association will host the artiste to a grand reception on a yet-to-be decided date in Ibadan.Share