- 3 commissioners suspended for improper dressing in Ebonyi
- CBN issues two new merchant bank licences
- Ekiti PDP accuses ACN of attacking members
- Daniel eulogises HID Awolowo at 97
- Jonathan hails Koroma's re-election
- Collapsed man: Edo dep gov threatens Airhiavbere
- Communal clash: Police arrest gang leader, 12 others in Nasarawa
- Corruption: There ‘ll be no sacred cow - Jonathan
- Amosun’s wife tasks students on reading culture
- Flooding: Dangote committee sets N50bn target
- Adamawa LG election conducted peacefully
- 1999 Constitution: Women group calls for amendment to gender-biased provisions
The release stated that if and when Mercy is getting married, friends and foes alike would be invited.
“Our attention has been drawn to the news making the rounds that our client Mercy Johnson has fixed August 28, 2011 as wedding date. This report is false in its entirety and we challenge anyone with contrary evidence to step forward.
“Last year some faceless individuals masquerading as bloggers and writters went to town with news of wedding date for her, only to turn around later to accuse her of misleading the public and her fans.
“We will like to officially notify the public that this news report is false. She never told anybody on or off record about getting married or choosing a date for her wedding. We shall surely send out invites to friends and foes alike when she chooses her wedding date,” the statement concluded.Share