- 3 commissioners suspended for improper dressing in Ebonyi
- CBN issues two new merchant bank licences
- Ekiti PDP accuses ACN of attacking members
- Daniel eulogises HID Awolowo at 97
- Jonathan hails Koroma's re-election
- Collapsed man: Edo dep gov threatens Airhiavbere
- Communal clash: Police arrest gang leader, 12 others in Nasarawa
- Corruption: There ‘ll be no sacred cow - Jonathan
- Amosun’s wife tasks students on reading culture
- Flooding: Dangote committee sets N50bn target
- Adamawa LG election conducted peacefully
- 1999 Constitution: Women group calls for amendment to gender-biased provisions
BBA: Barbz, Keitta & Maneta nominated in Upville
Maneta led the nomination charge with 4, followed by Prezzo and Barbz with 3 each. When Big Brother revealed the news to the housemates, Head of House Goldie – sitting on the couch with Prezzo’ s head on her lap – was speechless. She made her way to the Diary Room and reluctantly revealed her ‘save and replace’ decision to Big Brother, saving her flame Prezzo and putting Keitta up for eviction in his place. That leaves Barbz (South Africa), Maneta (Zimbabwe) and Keitta (Ghana) up for eviction today.
However, after a traumatic four weeks marred by drama and violence, Big Brother organised a therapist for the traumatised Upvillers. The Housemates spoke at length with the therapist during a private session conducted in the Upville lounge.
Translate this site