- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
This was what Olofofos discussed this week when they took on this actress who is versatile in both English and Yoruba movies. This actress, according to Amebos, is a bit controversial in that she is accussed of chain-smoking and that she loves to hit the bottles any time of the day.
Amebos said she attended one of the old universities in the South West where they said she started her acting career as she was also said to have read a course in which acting forms the bedrock. She is actually good at what she does only that she appears less in movies nowadays as Amebo observed.
Now, this actress was quoted by Amebos that she is not in a rush to go into a marriage at over 40 years of age! But Amebos were quick to ask if she was not in a rush or that there is no suitor or what does she mean by that statement?
Amebos even went further by saying it is going to be a herculean task for a man to tango with a lady with an attitude such as hers except if they are birds of a feather. Chikena!Share