- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
The story, according to Olofofos, was that the actor, who usually plays the role of a bad boy or play boy in Yoruba movies and who is very close to a popular musician in Nigeria, abandoned his wife and two kids to hibernate with another lady who is equally blessed with two issues in this very beautiful country. Amebos had said this actor actually fell in love with the new bride because of her residential status rather than any real love for her, because they could not fathom the reason for deserting his family.
Surprisingly, Olofofos said this actor came out to debunk or rather to put the record straight in his own way saying that, yes o, he is truly in love with his new ‘catch’ and that truly, they are married now. The mother of all surprises was that the abandoned wife was really the mother of his two kids but that they were never married or joined in any holy or unholy wedlock! And that therefore, he has not done anything wrong by taking a new wife since he was never married to the woman who bore him two kids.
Now, Amebos, who seem not to ever be bothered by antics of these so-called celebrities were aghast by the lame defence of this actor as they asked how he came to put the poor lady in the family way, not only once but twice. Yet, in the view of Amebos, this actor did not see anything wrong in what he did to the lady in question after making her a single mother in a country where men are shying away from marriage in droves! Amebos simply concluded as they told Tatafo that some men or some so-called celebrities are not fit to live. Chikena.Share