- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
THIS musician is very hot at the moment. He has a track he sang in Yoruba that is rocking the country currently and it appears he is the darling of events organisers. The musician has a stage name that spells like the name of a prominent figure in the bible.
He is still very young and may likely go places in future if he keeps his head. The gist Amebos spread around town during the week was that this musician has also started behaving like some others who always think that they are superior human beings because they are into entertainment.
Amebos said this arrogant attitude fetched him some beatings in the capital city of the country recently when he overshot his bounds. According to Olofofos, the guy and others were coming from a show in the city one night and were accosted by securitymen who asked them where they were coming from. Amebos revealed that rather than allow his companions to explain their movements to the security operatives, this RnB singer jumped out of the car and ranted at the uniformed men asking why they had the audacity to query them and if they want to claim that they not know him, as popular as he is.
Although, Amebos said he was obviously drunk and that he should have known that nobody argues with a policeman anyhow. And he was shown why the people fear them as Amebos said they rained dirty slaps on him before his ‘body cooled down’. Case of learning the hard way?Share