- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
This actress, who bears the same surname as a renowned professor, who had a library named after him in the nation’s premier University in one of the South-Western states was involved in yet another controversy recently.
Amebos said it was at a movie location that she put up one of her trouble making antics. Herself and the lead actor, who is from the land of Jerry Rawlings were supposed to read their scripts and compare notes, but Olofofos said the leader of the team noticed that they were doing this seperately.
Having noticed this anomaly, he moved to bring them together for the purpose of the job, but Amebos said this move infuriated this actress, who started yelling at the leader. Like a real tobacco addict, she turned to her stick of cigarette to calm herself down.
This also generated another argument as this actor from Rawlings’ country, according to Olofofos, politely told her to go out if she must smoke. This polite admonition even got this actress into more rage as Amebos said she started swearing obscenities at the actor and those around. Tatafo learnt that it was a herculean task before she was pacified and get her back to normalcy. Is this not turning to another thing, one may ask?Share