- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
A long tale trailed the breakup of his relationship with the daughter of his godfather, Chief Orji Kalu, with news spreading that it stemmed a rift between him and the politician who was believed to have placed his feet on the oil terrain.
The handsome boss of Ceecon Oil, who loves the good side of life, some days ago, surfaced to clear the air and assert that all is well between him and the former governor of Abia State.
Chima, who was believed to have been undergoing some grooming from the politician who was looking ahead and planning to place him on the political landscape of their state, Abia, was said to have wronged his mentor who has now been having a rethink of his initial plans.
The Ceecon boss had a-two-year engagement with Neya, Dr Orji Kalu’s daughter, and the union was dissolved on grounds of irreconciliable differences before he went ahead and married his wife, Onyeka, in a grand ceremony largely attended by eminent people in the country.
Chima has been denying ever having any issue with his mentor whom he always refers to as ‘father,’ but people who are very close to the two men think otherwise.Share