- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
TOP designer, David Kolawole Vaughan, is engaged in serious plans to reopen his lounge in Abuja on October 1.
The designer, widely known as Dakova, some months ago, closed down his Aristotle Champagne lounge in Abuja due to reasons he said were best known to him.
The designer, who relocated to Lagos after shutting down his hangout, is revealed to be plotting a big reopening and has been involved in series of meetings in order to achieve this.
The new lounge, according to sources, will operate inside the Silverbird Galleria and it has been good news for patrons of the businessman when they heard the news.
Dakova was said to have closed down the lounge for security reasons and huge debts the hangout has incurred, but now he is set to relaunch himself into the business.Share