- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
NOT much has been heard about this embattled banker who had a rough time at the hands of the anti-graft commission, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
The banker who was flown abroad for treatment after the ordeal is back and now chooses to stay close to God.
She was spotted at the just-concluded convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) and those who saw her claimed she looked peaceful, despite her past challenges.
The woman, who remains dutiful, is said to have moved closer to God more than before and testifies that she has been experiencing peace in her family all along.Share