- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
THE CEO of Balmoral International, Dejare Adegbenro, must have embarked on a health routine.
The man-about-town, whose company has handled events and high-octane parties, has reduced drastically in size.
Some of his friends revealed that he was seriously battling a weight problem and was charged by his physicians to undergo series of weight loss exercises.
The outspoken man, who is a grandson of late Chief Alfred Rewane, allegedly in fear of his doctor’s prediction, engaged himself in rigorous exercises that totally changed his looks.
The man revealed he lost 45kg and could hardly be recognised.
People close to him also claimed his health issues now forbid him from touching alcohol.
His company is one of the fastest-growing businesses on the Island which success is solely attributed to the resilience and hard work of the owner.Share