- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
The new initiation named Skillz focuses on Creative Arts, Graphic Design, Web Design, Cinematography, Photography and Infotech and it has been hailed as a welcome development to many who have seen it.
The digital magazine delivers latest news on the most recent and relevant applications including gadgets review and content analysis with a mission to reach and educate the largest audience of skilled and unskilled creative professionals like brand managers, advertising practitioners, art directors, copywriters, designers, cinematographers, photographers and illustrators.
The award-winning web designer has, over the years, proved his worth in a career that spans a decade and is not resting on his oars, as he tasked himself to see to the success of his new digital magazine which has been making waves in the corporate market.Share