- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
The two friends are believed to be mapping out plans and strategising on how to sail the newly-built arm of D Place in Lekki, Lagos.
It is revealed that Adewale has consulted Okamigbo, who used to stage Daytime Fridays at Slick bar, Victoria Garden City, Lagos, to help in the operation of the club, based on his wide experience and popularity in nightclub business.
Frank was said to have allegedly agreed to the terms on percentage and the understanding that he would be given a free hand to operate the club.
This development led to Frank handing off his Daytime Friday show where he frequently hosts some celebrities, to focus on the new job.
When contacted, the Papa’s CEO confirmed that they were starting D Place, Lekki, but he maintained sealed lips on his stake in the whole set-up.
He revealed that he is busy working on the launch party of the nightclub where he expects to have his usual clients and patrons back together for the merriment they had enjoyed in the past.
Frank is the CEO of Papas, an entertainment outfit that has interest in fashion, oil and gas, real estate, among many other businesses.Share