- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
FOR obvious reasons, city lawyer, Reuben Famuyibo, has been in the news lately.
The man, who rolled out the drums to celebrate his wife’s 50th birthday and his daughter’s call to the bar some months ago, was himself celebrated some days back.
The boss of the defunct pay TV, FSTV, was treated to a surprise party by his wife on his birthday.
The gathering had some of his friends and associates in attendance while guests were treated to sumptuous menus.
The lawyer is said to be working hard to revive his FSTV, while there are also talks that he is involved in the construction of a big hotel in his hometown.Share