- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
THE popular Ibru family are on the verge of another celebration as a prominent member of the family, Makashe, will be tying the nuptial knots with her lover in August.
The wedding ceremony, which has become the talk among the society people, is one event that promises to be grand, judging from the status of Makashe as the first daughter of the scion of the Ibru dynasty, Olorogun Oskar Ibru.
Oskar Ibru is barring no costs, as he plans to fly over 500 of his friends and family members to France where the wedding ceremony will take place.
Makeshe, who heads Oskart LCC, will be getting married to Kayode Awogboro, an executive director with Ark Insurance.
The wedding ceremony is slated for August 17 and 18, 2012 at the Eglise Sainte Clotilde in Paris with reception at the Pavillion d’Armenonville, Allee de Longchamp also in Paris, France.
The high society have been gearing up for the big event which already has invitations sent to the right quarters.
The bride’s father, Oskar, who is in his happiest mood, is said to have promised his guests the best of everything.Share