- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
The beautiful woman, who married her husband, Akin George-Taylor, in a private wedding, some years ago, had everything she craved for as she welcomed her first child not long after the wedding which has now been trailed with other goodies.
Her husband, who was a director with GTBank before his resignation, is doing good in his private business and has moved his family to a new house in Banana Island, Lagos.
Some friends of the family hinted that Tokunbo is balancing her work with motherhood and she is currently very happy and at peace with everything around her.Share