- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
The guests who included the super-rich such as the Danjumas, Scott Tommeys, Elumelus, Mantus, Dangotes, Emerhors, to mention a few, who attended the bash, had a swell time with with the presence of popular entertainers like Lara George, P-Square, D’Banj and Iyanya who were contracted to spice up the event with their acts.
For the birthday boy, who was dressed in a dinner suit, the gifts piled up. Only few days after the gig, the biggest gift was recorded.
The ‘gift’ has become an item of discussion on the lips of many as it has been told and retold and dotted with fabrications, facts and embellishments.
The news first found its way to the social media with the tale that former Miss World, Agbani Darego, has accepted a marriage proposal from him.
A source, who is very close to the Bayelsa-born politician, confirmed the story and disclosed that the duo have been in an affair for some time and that the man just decided to try his hands on matrimony again after losing his wife, Alaere, to cancer some years ago.
The question is- did Timi Alaibe actually wait till he clocked 50 before proposing to Agbani? With this, it means the Alaibes are set for another superlative celebration.Share