- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
The event, which was an all friends and family affairs, took place at the Lekki, Lagos home of the deceased’s brother, Chief Kayode Aderinokun.
The day started with an early morning prayer attended by the current GTB’s MD, Segun Agbaje, some executives of the GTBank, familymembers, and a handful of friends of the Aderinokuns.
The prayer session was laced with a strong message and thanks to God for the life of the late banker.
The guests were treated to a large breakfast, where firm discussions were held and promises renewed, before the departure of the people who came to identify with the late astute banker.
Tayo Aderinokun died of lung cancer, a year ago, at the age of 57.Share