- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
THE Chairman of Peninsula Resort, Lekki, Lagos, Chief Ahmed Onibudo, has the image of a silent achiever who allows his hard work speak for him.
The Lagos high chief, who had an indigent childhood and rose to sit on a conglomerate has placed a halt on his social outings.
The easy going, unassuming millionaire who likes attending social events and parties staged by his friends, for sometime has been absent from the scene which now raises questions about this new lifestyle.
Investigations revealed that the businessman has resolved to slow down the tide of things and has made his resort a permanent abode, while handing over the reins of his business to some of his children.
He is said to be floating with time and may re-appear on the social scene sooner than expected.Share