- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
Alhaja Bose Adedibu, the favourite wife of the late strongman of Ibadan politics, Chief Lamidi Adedibu, is one socialite that knows how to roll with time.
She dominated the party scenes when her husband was alive and she was even allowed to meddle into political matters. Those were her strength and many would have thought the table would turn since her husband passed on.
The woman could not keep to the task of maintaining her late husband’s huge political allies and followers and what she lacks in that was doubled in her social diary.
Though she now picks the event she attends, she still remains herself, beautiful and fashion- conscious, and this has set tongues wagging with questions that border on trying her hands again on matrimony.Share