- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
CITY clothier, Ronke Ademiluyi, is having a big one up her sleeves as she plans to stage a fashion fair for tomorrow’s valentine’s day.
The woman, who operates upscale fashion house, Rukkies, in Lagos, has picked the 14th of Februray, to host a fashion show tagged: Cupid Fashion and Fair at Kingsway Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
The event is meant for designers, fashion houses and fashion buffs in Lagos to showcase their designs and master the new fashion trends.