- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
TOP celebrity journalist and the publisher of Ovation Magazine, Chief Dele Momodu, displayed his jolly side a week ago when he hosted music sensation, Muma G, to a lavish dinner party in Accra, Ghana.
The gathering which took place at the Ovation House in Osu, Accra, was hosted in honour of the Nigerian singer who was in Ghana for a recording deal with her crew.
In his humble self, the ovation publisher, Momodu, conducted the dinner and praised the Port-Harcourt born singer to high heavens, telling the people present that he expected the woman to be like the late Miriam Makeba.
Among the people present at the gathering were entertainers, VIPs, Fresh Prince, T. Base, Ice, Dj Nat Kwabena, among others.