- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
It was a natural move for a man who is on the smallish side. Sometime ago, he interviewed internationally acclaimed singer, Asa, on his popular TV comedy show, Teju Babyface Show, during which the singer made reference to her growing up years when she blamed her parents for her pint size. Her parents were apparently petite too, but she said she had come to outgrow that mindset and had accepted herself the way she is.
Also, only last year, Aki, the diminutive precocious actor, got married to a much taller lady, obviously to ‘balance the equation’ too.
These two men are not the only ones going for taller ladies. Julius ‘the genius’ Agwu, a pioneer comedian, after taking thorough examination of himself decided few years ago that a taller lady would do the magic of producing children who would at least be of average height so that they would not take after their father, at least in size.
More of such nuptial dalliances are still in the pipeline for sure.Share