- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
All is set for the Nigerian gospel artistes concert to celebrate the 70th birthday of Evangelist Ebenezer Obey-Fabiyi with over 50 artistes billed to perform.
According to Evangelist Timi Orokoya Telemi, the event, slated for Thursday June 21 at Blue Roof LTV, Lagos, “will create an opportunity to interact with artistes across the country since, this is the first time such concert will come up.”
Feelers revealed that top celebrities, socialites and pastors in Christendom are expected at the event to honour one of them, Ebenezer Obey-Fabiyi, who recently turned 70.
Also, Gospel Musicians Association of Nigeria (GOMAN) will mark its 30 years of existence with the launch of a Journal at the event.
Timi Orokoya Telemi, the President of GOMAN, also revealed that “members of Nollywood and other entertainers are also invited to celebrate with us and Ebenezer Obey-Fabiyi on this occasion.”
It is recalled that Evangelist Obey-Fabiyi celebrated his 70th birthday last April. Since then, many other groups and societies in the country have hosted him to parties for attaining the age.