- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
His active involvement in Yoruba movie strengthens the industry to the level of total acceptance. Despite his antecedent in the world of drama, the actor strives to earn a living which made him disappear from the scene as no one cares of his welfare.
His recent encounter with Synagogue Church where he was given the sum of N500,000 make him lively again after he survived all the odds of the past.
Charles Olumo Agbako has concluded plans to celebrate his 84 birthday in grand style. The planned birthday bash is billed to celebrate, showcase the achievements recorded by the actor.
The legendary actor claimed that at 84, he is still actively involve in stage play and home video.
The actor explained that his strength lies in God and local herbs used on daily basis which gives him a healthy life.
The Ogun State based veteran actor made it known that the diluted vocals he usually speaks in movie were formed to entertain his teaming fans.Share