- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
Fuji musician, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, has finally completed his house and is ready to move out of his rented flat in Omole Estate, Lagos, any moment from now.
Many have always wondered why Pasuma as successful as he is, does not have his own house like his colleagues in the fuji circle like Obesere, Saheed Osupa, among others.
Now, the completion of his new house located at River-Valley Estate in Ojodu Area of Lagos, will quieten people up a bit.