- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
I live in Ibadan, I have three kids and I live with my husband who doesn’t care about us. Trouble began since I started working and since then I have been the one doing everything.
He has been looking for my downfall and anytime we quarrel, he beats me until our neighbours intervene. He embarasses me anywhere, even in the presence of his friends.
On a fateful day, he went to inform his boss and wife that I said that he should stop working with them; that I said that they are using his star. He told this lie against me so that this couple would hate me.
Please, what do I do?
Dear Rose, I believe that nothing is impossible for God to do, hand over your case to Him and ask for wisdom. This is the only thing you need now. Pray for him always because there is a spirit behind it. Promise, 08160332618.
Put everything in the hands of God. With Him everything is possible. Keep praying to God - 08096873449.
I don’t know if he started beating you after you got the job because of your inability to perform your domestic duty to crown it all. I can’t advise you to leave your husband, but it is a crime against humanity to beat one’s wife. Funsho, Abuja
I was once a victim for 21 years, mine was even worse until I moved out of the marriage. I thought that was the end of the marriage until he surprisingly begged me for many months, saying he was ready to change. I had many people who rose up to help, fight and pray for me. Now, I am back.Share