- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
There is this guy I am dating who I love so much, and our relationship is almost three years now.
We do have sex and virtually all other things together,not knowing that he is having an affair.
What can I do?
What is the goal for your dating? Have you been closing in on each other for an altar-bound relationship or just to be associated with a guy, as it is being done by others?
Three years into a relationship is a little long for you to be able to know both his strong and weak points. But there is one thing that you need to understand about having a date whether for a brief stint or permanent, hardly will you get a virile young (man even old ones) who is not double-dating.
Generally, 70 per cent of men see having more than one lover as fun while promising to remain faithful only when planning to tie the nuptial knot.
One other thing that you should now see is the shortsightedness and partial blindness to the truth that going to bed with a man does not make you the only babe in his custody neither will sex make him more committed to his promise to love you all through.
How did you know that he is already into another affair? My having to ask this question stems from the fact that I wouldn’t want you to make the mistake of your life if you dig deep and discover that your allegation is baseless and false. Ensure you get your facts right by ensuring the true state of things before accusing him of being a cheat.
Even if you have to test the veracity of your claim, you must be tactful in your presentation so that you will not be met with stiff opposition only to lose in the end or even empower him to go into the business he never bargained for.
Whether you’ll continue with him after your investigation or not, learn to be disciplined in your sex life and not turn yourself into a sex machine.