- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
I am engaged to a man and I love him so much, but the man didn’t always give me attention. After a long wait, the love I had for him faded. Recently, I met a man on the internet and I fell in love with him.
Now, I don’t know what to do.
You can meet any man anywhere, but you need to get your act together before you count your chickens.
From the content of your message, you are the only one so keen in having a relationship. How could you be claiming to be engaged to a man who never showed or gave you attention? You were fantasising before and now that your feelings have faded, you need not refer to him any longer.
And for your internet new catch, you need to exercise patience before you dissipate much energy on a fruitless venture. Don’t be too trusting and totally carried away by meeting a man after your heart on the internet. Please, Temitayo, don’t get me wrong here. I am not totally against your new internet date, but you need to be extra careful in giving much about yourself to a man you’ve never met before.
There are too many desperados around and one of the cheapest ways of milking dry their unsuspecting victims is via the internet. If indeed, he is sincerely in love and would want to have you as his, he would find means of meeting with you face to face.
Barring all odds, let your brain and not emotions be in control of your activities and define what you actually want right from the onset of your interaction with the man. Define your goals and ways of achieving them before you take a plunge.
written by hublot big bang red devil replica, August 28, 2012