- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
I have this problem and I don’t know how to tell you. When I got engaged, my wife made me realise that I was not too good in bed. I checked this and I stopped taking sugar after which my sexual prowess improved.
Few weeks ago, she complained that the time I now spend having sex was becoming too long for her, and it takes me about 20 to 30 minutes before ejaculating. Yemisi, I love sex so much that I cannot do without it. This is my wife and I don’t know what to do.
With the scenario you have painted, you are neither helping your wife nor yourself. Talking seriously, 20 to 30 minutes before ejaculating could be killing.
Baring all odds, a prolonged sexual intercourse doesn’t last for more than seven minutes.
You are not helping yourself at all. You said your wife first complained about your failing in bed, but now complaining because of the duration of your love making.
She cannot but complain because you are not equally enjoying the exercise, but you are only saving your face.
Apart from the fact that the exercise is energy-sapping, you are likely to keep injuring her as she might be battling with dryness. I guess you know what this means.
Please, brother Michael, you need proper and complete medical check up to ascertain what is actually wrong with you. The theory of having to stop taking sugar which eventually gave you a new lease of life needs to be properly examined/verified by medical practitioners who know better the correlation of too much consumption of sugar with sexual agility. It might be that you are suffering from an ailment that you might not be aware of.
Please, for you not to break the heart of your wife, you must not delay seeing a physician. Your claim that you love sex so much is not a new thing, it is normal; but you should know that too much of anything is bad and this does not exclude sex.
Let moderation be your watchword. Learn to control your insatiable thirst for sex and the reality that you are not growing younger must dawn on you if you still want to enjoy your sex life.
For maximum enjoyment, kindly reduce its frequency and don’t joke with any medical advice you are given.