- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
I am 25 years old. Since I broke up with my ex-girlfriend, I have found it difficult to be in another relationship.
I even feel nervous whenever I meet any lady each time my mind tells me that the lady would be right for me.
Please, I really need your help.
You are not likely to have a breakthrough in this area of your life until you break from the last experience. Aside forgiving your former girlfriend, you must forgive yourself.
You were silent on why you broke with your former girlfriend, but irrespective of what transpired between you, you must work on the good moments you had, rather than the not-too- good ones. And in case you were not categorical on your decision to call it quits with her, please, do the right thing before it is too late.
Efforts should be made by you to build on your confidence. Why do you have to fret or become a jelly because you want to ask a lady out? To overcome this you need not to show too much desperation in having a lady at all cost.
Be a man and always be composed whenever you are in the midst of ladies. You don’t have to be another man, be yourself and never be out to please anybody but yourself.Share
written by lateef jimoh, July 16, 2012