- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
I am a 27-year-old woman who got married four months ago. I will like to conceive. Kindly let me know how to go about it.
Nkechi (by SMS)
It is often said that people get pregnant when their minds are not on it. Therefore, my advice is for you to just go about your normal matrimonial activities with a regular sexual act of about three times a week with your husband. In addition, make sure that you live a healthy, relaxed life style and take a well balanced diet devoid of excessive smoking and alcohol consumption. With all the above and a regular menstrual cycle, you shouldn’t have any problem getting pregnant.
It is only when couples don’t get pregnant after living together as husband and wife for a year that they are usually advised to seek medical assistance in which case, both couples will undergo thorough medical examinations.Share