- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
I am 30 years old suffering from Peripheral Nerve weakness (weakness in half of my body). Kindly let me know which drugs to use. I have done some tests without any improvement.
Lookman (by SMS)
Peripheral nerve weakness is a very important ailment which should be handled by experts.
Although some people with the complaint have done well on high levels of Vitamin B complex, it is still very important for a proper diagnosis to be established.
This is why I will discourage self medication but rather, encourage you to see a specialist neurologist at the nearest Specialist or Teaching Hospital to you.