- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
I am 18 years old.
Please, kindly tell me what is wrong with me. Whenever I see my monthly flow, I normally experience it for only two days which is not like it was before. Please, what could be the reason?
Sade (by SMS)
It is important for you to try and look back on what could have recently happened to you. This is because factors such as emotion, infection, Inadequate intake of a balanced diet as well as the use of contraceptive pills could reduce your menstrual flow. It is also important to know if you have recently had any miscarriage or any gynaecological procedure in the recent past. You will need to treat any of the above issues if you have them. However, if you don’t have any of the above issues, all you need to do is to take your mind off the problem and your normal menses will soon resume.Share