- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
I am 45-year-old civil servant with a long history of dandruff. It gets so bad that whenever comb my hair, a lot of white flakes fall on my dress. I have used different kinds of medicated soaps and lotions to no avail. Recently l noticed that my ten year old daughter started showing the same signs. What can l do? Does it run in families?
Mr. Amos (Lokoja)
There are many OTC (over the counter) medications for dandruff. All you need is to ask from a well-established pharmacy shop nearest to you. It is important for you to know that Dandruff requires regular and intensive medications. It is not an ailment that can be given a one-time treatment.
Treatment has to be regular depending on the severity of the ailment. While it is true that Dandruff runs in the family, there is nothing to worry about. All you need do is to extend the same treatment to your daughter.Share