- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
Kindly help me out of my present problem. At 19 years of age, I am the shortest of four brothers. Both our parents are of average height. I want your help on how I can also be tall like my brothers.
Abubakar (by SMS)
There are many factors that determine a person’s height. Apart from nutrition, genetic disposition which could come from your family tree also plays a very important role. Therefore, your current stature could be beyond your control. At 19 years of age, you are not likely to be taller than you are now. My advice is for you to be contented with your God-given height.