- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
Doctor, please what causes pains during sex especially in females? My fiancé always complains of this. Please help me out of this.
Goke (by E Mail)
Many cases of pain during sex in females are usually as a result of inexperience by the male partners. It is important for the female to be reasonably prepared for sex by indulging in what is called ‘Foreplay’. This act, which should be carried out by the male will psychologically and physically prepare the female for sex by, among other things, lubricating her sex organs. Failure to do this, may lead the woman to develop some pains. Another percentage of pain in females may be due to some abnormalities in the body that may obstruct a smooth sexual act and cause pain in the woman. If you improve the act of Foreplay on your fiance and the pain still persists, then you should let her see a doctor for proper examination and advice.