- Water-tight security in Kano •7 churches, 8 shops razed - Police
- Terror suspect nabbed with N3m •As army uncovers bomb factory
- 2012, deadliest year for journalists - UN
- Court adjourns on missing N12.4bn oil windfall
- Why we cleared Molete under-bridge - Oyo govt
- Court jails courier over $286,400 cash
- Court rejects fridge repairer’s plea to keep Ibori’s bribe money
- Oyo to involve artisans in N.5bn schools rehabilitation contracts
- All set for LG poll today in Benue
- Mrs Braithwaite buried amid encomiums
- Forget presidency, Jonathan’s aide tells ex-military rulers
- FG sends delegation to Onaiyekan’s consecration, Suntai
I am presently 23 years old with the height of 1.63m. I have been advised to practice some kinds of exercise which, by the nature of my job is not convenient for me. Please can the use of natural human growth hormone supplement give me more inches? Kindly advise me Doctor.
Segun (by E mail)
At 23 years, it is too late to grow taller since your growth period (adolescence) stopped before you were 20 years old.
At 1.63m (5 feet 4 inches) you are not that short to start getting worried.
You will have to resist the temptation of falling victim to charlatans and health commercialists who advertise drugs and medications to increase your height since no drugs can help you to increase your height again.
My advice is to forget putting on any extra inches and just enjoy your natural and God-given figure.Share