- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Airtel Nigeria, Mr Rajan Swaroop, at a breakfast meeting with journalists in Warri, recently, assured customers in the state of exceptional network quality and coverage.
He said Airtel recognised the important role Delta State had played in the development of the Nigerian economy and was passionate about taking the state to a leadership position in terms of telecommunications network coverage, quality of service and exceptional customer experience.
Mr Swaroop, who was represented by the Chief Sales Officer of the company, Mr Inusa Bello, noted that the company was committed to empowering the people of the state with affordable quality and innovative telecommunications services.
“Airtel has deployed its superior 3.75G network across the state and has upgraded its network with the latest telecommunications technology so that everyone in Delta State can enjoy the very best services.
“Airtel also has innovative and competitive product and services, offerings such as Club 10; 2Good Times; Quick Talk; Big Family; Steady Steady and many others provide opportunities for Deltans to enjoy very low call rates, and to connect with every one they love and do business with,” he said.
Mr Swaroop said the company had a big agenda for Delta State and was interested in partnering with the people of the state to grow the economy, adding that the company was designing specific telecommunications solutions to meet the needs and lifestyle of Deltans.
He reeled out the milestones recorded by Airtel Nigeria to include the doubling of the number of sites in the country as well as launching nearly 3000 3.75G sites and having the largest 3.75G network in Africa outside South Africa.Share