- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
Bubble Plus, Ring Road, Ibadan: The beginning and end of entertainment in Oyo state?
I thought there could be nowhere in Oyo–state where one could have all the paparazzi of fun, music, play and merriment in a night.
Having been fortunate to have visited some of the so-called hang outs and clubs in the state, I closed my mind against the emerging ones which now litter Ibadan like mushrooms in the rainy season just because I did not think they have something different to offer.
In fact, this affected my posture to the row of cars that are always parked along both sides of the road when approaching the Olusanya round about Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, every night.
I suspected that those who owned the cars must be patronizing just another cheap joint but I gave no hoot about this, until the last Saturday evening when a friend convinced me to “let us see what they have therein.”
With skepticism, I agreed. We had to make a turn at the old NEPA round about.
Parking is never a problem as it seems the patrons have been schooled in how to park well.
As we alighted from the car, the shape of what to see inside the enclosed compound was becoming evident.
Multitudes of fun seekers, boys, girls, young men, young women, middle aged, old school, all in different modes and brands of dressing as there is no dress code, were seen shuttling in and out of the romantically lighted compound while music blasted out with full force from the speakers.
You notice the heavily armed security men who keep watch over whoever enters the hall without quizzing or harassing anyone.
You are impressed by the lively and fun-inducing environment as you see patrons in large numbers unwinding and enjoying themselves to maximum.
Inside, you see a set of people playing the billiards and sipping their wines and beers by your right, just beside the row of barbecue provider, the suya spot, the Sawarma vendors and the fish grill.
You don’t need to wait for anyone to fix a seat for you As you are planting yourself on the seat, the waiters are there talking to you, respectfully as ever.
You imagine why the prompt and fast service despite the multitude of patrons. The man directing the affairs at the music room was great, as he dished out what the patrons love to hear.
The setting is graceful. The arena was purposefully designed and planned to be a club, hence the space and latitude for patrons to meander and maneuver.
There are different platforms, sheds and cubicles, while the open yard, too, is well managed.
Drinks and other embodiments of pleasure are within your pocket and there is no serious attempt at ripping you off just because you are hanging out in one of the most packaged nite clubs in Nigeria.
And for those who might not like the bubbling side, the top floor of the one – storey complex is being prepared to take care of that.
As the name Bubble Plus is there offering an extraordinary complex of fun for the real funseekers at the Ring road in Ibadan.
We were there. It was splendid. The experience will change your perception.
Bubble plus offers something different and unique.
It is real. Get it today.