- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
Flourish Hotel flourishes in Akure
As the robe never make the monk, so also does structures never makes a hotel great, befitting and suitable for hospitality services.
There are many so called 5-Star hotels in the world which are only 5-Star in facilities but not in service while there are those whose structure are not gargantuan and magnificent but offer 5-Star services.
One of such hotels is Flourish Hotels and Suites located in Alagbaka GRA, behind WAEC office, Akure, Ondo State.
Though the hotel has only 30 rooms of three categories,these rooms are posh, luxurious, executive and full of comfort.
They are well apportioned and equipped to ensure maximum comfort for buyers who will experience a new mode of opening and locking of the door for security and safety purposes.
It is one hotel in Ondo state which offers services as if the buyer is the first customer who must be specially treated to make him tell others of his experience.
There is no way a customer of Flourish Hotel will not spread the news that he had value for his money at the hotel. The staffers are cultured, decent and always enthusiastic, while services are dispatched promptly and efficiently.
Adding more value of customers’ non- resistance to Flourish Hotels aura is the fact that its outside bar offers friendly rates comparable to the common town bars, but with a conducive and protective ambience of class.
According to Ibrahim Ologun, the manager, Flourish Hotel, “The utmost reason why we are in the business is to offer the optimum hospitality services never vended before in Ondo State to the discerning buyers who want real value for their money. We care so much for the interest and expectation of our customers because, without them, we will not be in business. And you can experience the unique services we offer here by letting us take care of you next time you are in Ondo State. You will never regret you did, as personal and efficient services flourish well at Flourish Hotel, here in Akure, Ondo State.Share