- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
For calls originating and terminating on the network, on-net calls, the benefit of up to 99 per cent discount still continues.
Speaking at the re-launch of the tariff plan in Lagos, Globacom’s Head of Marketing, Adeniyi Olukoya, said the new Glo Flexi Reloaded plan is an amazing package that offers the biggest discounts to Glo subscribers as they can talk for as low as 1k/sec on the network.
Subscribers on the Glo Flexi plan can also enjoy up to 200 per cent bonus on recharges made on their phones.
He said that Glo Flexi was pioneered and now re-engineered in line with Globacom’s dynamic approach to introducing products and services which empower and give the biggest benefits to its subscribers.
“Described as the next big thing since we pioneered the Per Second Billing (PSB) platform so many years ago, we have reloaded Glo Flexi to bring unmatched benefits to our customers by making it possible for subscribers to enjoy massive available discounts no matter their location or the telecoms network they call”, he said.
Olukoya explained that Glo Flexi Reloaded is available to all prepaid subscribers in all the 36 states of the federation and it offers the biggest discounts on calls to any network in the country. “With up to 99 per cent discounts on Glo-to-Glo calls and up to 40per cent discount on calls to other networks, there is no doubt that Glo Flexi Reloaded is a tariff plan for discerning telecoms subscribers to embrace”, he said.
Elaborating on the new tariff plan, Olukoya stated that Glo Flexi Reloaded was a dynamic package that was dependent on the density of traffic on the network at any point in time.
The system looks at the network usage behaviour and gives generous discounts, making it possible for subscribers to enjoy discounts ranging from 0 per cent to 99 per cent, depending on the time of day and their geographical location.
“In other words, subscribers are guaranteed seamless calls on the Glo network as the massive discount on offer ensure proper utilization of network resources”, he said.
He further emphasized that Glo Flexi Reloaded has no hidden charges, no access fees and requires no deposits while the discount offered is applicable on a per second basis throughout the duration of the call.
“To register, subscribers are required to enable the cell broadcast feature on their phones so as to be able to receive information on what discounts are available at their current location at anytime. After activating cell broadcast on their handsets, they should just dial USSD code *135*1# to register. After registration, they can then make calls to loved ones and business associates on the Glo network at those fantastic discount rates displayed on their phone at the time of making the call”, he said.Share