- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
3SC set to shoot down Heartland
AFTER last Sunday's triumph over table topping Rangers International of Enugu, in form Shooting Stars Sports Club (3SC) of Ibadan will this afternoon play host to another Eastern foe, Heartland FC of Owerri in a Week 36 encounter.
The Stars will hope to reproduce last Sunday's sterling form against the Naze Millionaires in front of their vociferous crowd who came out in large numbers to cheer them to victory against Rangers.
The continental ticket chasing Oluyole Warriors will bank on the fans’ support again this afternoon to send the visitors back to Owerri empty-handed.
In other mid-week matches, Kano Pillars look good to displace Rangers as they take on relegation threatened Jigawa Golden Stars as the tie involving the Flying Antelopes and Sunshine Stars has been shifted to Tuesday due to the Akure side's involvementt in a continetal duel this weekend.
Elsewhere, high flying Lobi Stars of Makurdi will aim to consolidate on their good run as they visit Port Harcourt to face Dolphins while Rising Stars will trade tackles with ABS of Ilorin at Ado-Ekiti just as Wikki Tourists will play host to already demoted Ocean Boys of Brass.
Kwara United and Warri Wolves will clash in Ilorin, Enyimba will entertain Niger Tornadoes in Aba, Akwa United will play away to Gombe United and Kaduna United will square up with Sharks tomorrow.Share
Translate this site
Should the local government be a federating unit in the Nigerian nation?
- AFCON 2013: Zambia buys crowd against Eagles
- Eaglets ready for Bamako battle –Garba
- Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta vie for Balon D’Or
- National Sports Festival: Team Rivers maintains lead
- Sports Festival is for Okagbare, Osayomi - Amaju
- Boxing event, a sham - Okorodudu
- Edo skipper seeks win over Adamawa
- Drogba, Eto’o on World XI list
- Serena Williams wins player award
- NIPOGA 2013: Fed Poly Bida, votes N1.4bn for hosting