- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
Eaglets camp bubbles
HEAD Coach, Manu Garba (MFR), finally teamed up with the Golden Eaglets in Calabar Sunday night following the completion of the mandatory FIFA’s ‘Win-in-With-Africa’ (WIAWA) coaching course which ended in Abuja at the weekend.
The course which was at the instance of the NFF for all national team coaches as well as the 20 Premier League coaches was conducted by Danish instructor, Poulson Jan Borge, the assistant coach of the famous Danish team that won the European Championship in 1992.
Manu arrived the Princeville Hotel Camp of the Golden Eaglets after dinner and was received by his assistants and other technical staffers amidst an atmosphere of conviviality, saying that he was impressed with what had been done in his absence.
“It is great to be back to the camp and I’m very happy with what we have done over the last one week despite the fact that I was unavoidably absent because of the coaching course I was attending in Abuja,” Manu said. “Though my mind was here throughout the duration of course, I had the full confidence about the competence of my other colleagues since we already had a plan in place for the team. I’m so happy to rejoin the family, so our work continues.”
The coach who had earlier took part in the CAF ’B’ Coaching Course immediately after the Golden Eaglets’ Screening Exercise last March , described the WIAWA coaching course as timely and instructive.Share
Translate this site
Should the local government be a federating unit in the Nigerian nation?
- AFCON 2013: Zambia buys crowd against Eagles
- Eaglets ready for Bamako battle –Garba
- Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta vie for Balon D’Or
- National Sports Festival: Team Rivers maintains lead
- Sports Festival is for Okagbare, Osayomi - Amaju
- Boxing event, a sham - Okorodudu
- Edo skipper seeks win over Adamawa
- Drogba, Eto’o on World XI list
- Serena Williams wins player award
- NIPOGA 2013: Fed Poly Bida, votes N1.4bn for hosting