- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
The annual qualification examinations for those desiring certification as estate surveyors and Valuers by the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV) will commence today, Monday August 23 and hold simultaneously
in three centres: Enugu, Kaduna and Ibadan.
According to a statement by the Chairman of the Education Committee of the institution, Mallam Mohammed B Nuhu, the aim of the examination, apart from qualifying the would be estate surveyors and valuers, seeks to reduce the activities of quacks.
Mallam Nuhu appreciated the President and Chairman of Council of the institution, Mr. Bode Adediji, for the new innovation of online registration for the examination, saying it is a novel and welcomed development.
He listed the different stages of the examination, saying that the certification would enable them check quackery in the practice.
He announced the extension of the close of the entry from August 10 to August 17, saying that this would accommodate those who are having challenges with the online registration. He stated that candidates that had paid and possessed the institution’s membership numbers, and had difficulty with the registration for the examination should contact the institution’s help desk designed for this purpose while those that are yet to register could walk into any branch of First Bank Nig Plc and request for NIESV examination payment on e-tranzact, and collect a pin code.Share