- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
Hon Elumelu’s presence not felt at Elechele
It is appalling that Hon. Elumelu Ndudi, who is presently representing Oshimili Aniocha Federal Constituency for two consecutive terms, has failed to provide necessary infrastructure in Elechele community in Oshimili South Local Government Area of Delta State. Elechele community is in ward 11 of the local government.
Recently on NTA 24, Hon. Ndudi told avid Nigerians that he sited boreholes at Elechele Camp by the River Niger, electricity and roads which are not in place in the community. One of the community leaders in the area who is also the State chairman of a political party said no project has been sited in Elechele community since the Honourable member was elected into the National Assembly in 2007.
During his second term bid, Honourable Elumelu Ndudi told Elechele community that within four days if elected, he would fix the dilapidated infrastructural system, but all were just political gimmicks to win election as he abandoned the suffering community till now while using the electronic media to promote his ghost projects.
The worst is that Hon Elumelu has not even visited Elechele community since being elected into power even the whole ward 11 that campaigned for him in the competitive 2007 National Assembly elections in the area.