- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
It has now become an independent underwriting firm and rebranded to Mansard Insurance Plc.
During the official unveiling of the firm’s new corporate identity in Lagos recently, the Chief Client Officer, Mr Tosin Runsewe, said that while GTAssur had evolved into Mansard Insurance Plc, “the same company continues with the same people having the same values.”
According to the enthusiastic Chief Client Officer, “Mansard is another word for a roof,” stressing that a roof was a symbol of protection. He said: “Our customers are safe under the Mansard roof.”
Mr Runsewe noted that the firm was a leading provider of life and general insurance services, and that it provided investment products through its asset management subsidiary, Mansard Investments Limited.
While explaining the company’s new symbol, he said that the M represented Mansard; the object formed by the roof and the inner part of the M represented diamonds which are very precious objects.
He said, “The diamond represents the value we place on relationships; with customers, staff, investors, regulators and the public at large.”
According to him, “the orange colour in the new brand is relevant because Orange is warm, optimistic, friendly, good-natured, assertive and determined but not aggressive.”
He said, “The new brand also brings back from our past the colour green which was the primary colour of heritage and the old Guaranty Trust. Yet, green is also the colour of growth, the colour of spring, of renewal and rebirth. It renews and restores depleted energy. It is the sanctuary away from the stress of life, restoring us back to a sense of well-being.”
“The white in the symbol is the colour of purity and it represents the firm’s unwavering commitment to its culture built around its core values which include integrity, responsibility, innovation, customer-focus and excellence, which it inherited from its erstwhile parent company, Guaranty Trust Bank.”Share