- ‘ Cases of rape rise to 84% in Nigeria’
- Dana air crash update: 23 aircrash victims’ families yet to receive compensation
- Mimiko inaugurates new Mother & Child hospital today
- N4.56b pension scam: Female accused hospitalised,trial stalled
- Construction workers hail FG’s decision on Lagos-Ibadan expressway
- Senate adjourns plenary for 1 week, dissolves to Appropriation committee.
- Blackout looms as Egbin power plant breaks down
- FMBN, NEXIM, BOA, IB lose N47bn in 6 months - CBN
- FirstBank wins Nigerian Bank of the Year award
- PDP tackles ACN over Tukur’s comments
- Electricity workers threaten strike over Wamakko
- ‘NDIC prosecuted 55 directors, staff of micro finance banks in 2011’
- Judgment in Oni’s appeal stalled, re-fixed for Jan 8
- Slain banker: Deceased had only 3 wounds -Accused’s father
- Appointments: S/West not marginalised —FCC
The company’s Public Relations Manager, Mr Tope Ashiwaju, noted that the introduction of the new variants is to further provide a wider range of variety for consumers and give them more options in the company’s continued zeal to satisfy its esteemed customers.
Ashiwaju disclosed that the birth of the two new varieties is a result of the company’s huge investment in research and development and deep consumer insight, which revealed its consumers’ crave for new innovative product both in terms of the flavours and seasoning, as well as size.
“We conducted extensive research into the areas of trend need of consumers, especially young adults either in the universities or young business executives and the results revealed that many Nigerians seek to enjoy the exotic taste that comes with the noodles served in high profile restaurants and so we came up with the Oriental Fried,” he said.
On the new 210 grammes pack tagged ‘Hungry Man Size’ introduced for the regular chicken flavour, Ashiwaju declared that research also indicated that the consumers still yearned for a pack bigger than the 120 grammes pack otherwise known as the Super Pack. He noted that the ‘Hungry Man Size’ was produced for consumers with a relatively huge appetite.Share